Guys, I've been so tired lately. Plus, baseball postseason is underway and that has priority.
But, I've also lost my credit card (taken care of) so I've had to improvise for the movies I was planning on getting through Red Box or iTunes.
I am currently one movie behind (The Orphanage) and realized I watched The Awakening way early! I was supposed to watch Grave Encounters instead, so I'll go ahead and move that to the 25 spot. I'll just have to update this list.
If this continues, and I can't watch the movies that require some sort of purchase, I will throw in a substitute. Like right now, I'm watching Hellraiser... FOR THE FIRST TIME! EVER! But hopefully I'll have my new card soon.
Also, I might start a weekly American Horror Story: Hotel post. Are you watching??
Peace. I need to enjoy this movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment