Saturday, October 3, 2015

Night 3: Exorcism: The Possession of Gail Bowers


"A priest in an undisclosed part of Florida is called upon to help exorcise Gail Bowers."

This movie was a substitute for my original choice, The Exorcist. Read previous post for why.

This. Movie. Was. Horrible. And not even in the horribly good way. But, I figured all this just by looking at it. We all do... you can always tell. Anyway...

It was based on the real events that inspired The Exorcist. I find possession movies to be the best... the ultimate good vs. evil. Unfortunately, there was zero good in this movie. From the script, to the acting, the the effects, it was all bad. 

Another annoyance in scary movies, or paranormal encounter shows, is when everything creepy is happening, THEY NEVER TURN ON LIGHTS. Ugh. This movie had a lot of that as well. Mood lighting, I get it.

The only good thing I have to say about this movie is I'm glad someone made it. Good for you for creating something! Keep going...

With the plethora of exorcism movies out there, I missed a great opportunity to watch one. So if you're interested, don't be.

1 comment:

  1. I love exorcism movies too. Sorry you couldn't watch The Exorcist, a movie that creeps me out no matter how many times I watch it or how old I get. The book of it is EVEN SCARIER, if that is possible.

    ReplyDelete